Sunday 21 October 2012

Bonjour, Blogverse!!

Well, it's been a while.  Far too long, in fact, hence why I've decided I'm going to start this whole 'blog' thing again - I got so embarrassed at the gaps in my last blog I couldn't bring myself to just carry on with it, so decided it was best to start again with a clean slate.  Well, as clean a slate as little old me can manage...  :p

So, here we are, then.  Shiny new blog, same old lunatic meanderings.  Herein will lie the personal, the political, the angsty, the musical, the randomness and the sunshine.  I fully intend to make this blog as positive as possible, even in the political rantings which are bound to pop up at some point.  There's far too much negativity around at the moment, both on the internet and in Real Life, so I want to spread the love...

In the words of Bill S. Preston, Esquire and Ted Theodore Logan - Be Excellent To Each Other And Party On, Dudes.  A philosophy to which more people should subscribe, methinks.

Let the madness commence!!

No comments:

Post a Comment